Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bold and Chic with a Twist for Easter

Bold, pop, and Chic for Easter
So Easter Sunday is defintely in my opinion one of the most over exaggerated, over done holidays when it comes to fashion. Between too much pastel to the dramatics hats or the over sized 2pcs suits. Its time to make a change overall. With that being said I put together something that could be worn on Easter Sunday. Black and White is really big this season. It is very bold and chic. Black and White sets a statement with silence. To add a twist to it, I added a splash of color. Since My favorite color is pink. I decided to add the neon pink Casadei pumps to this look. These pumps has been worn by LaLa Anthony, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez. You can never go wrong with a really nice colored handbag. This hot pink handbag is a Spring MUST HAVE... Micheal Kors Travel Tote in Hot Pink. To top off this look I also added a Women's Big face Rolex. Gold always compliments black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment