Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fashionista Of The Week: Kaila McKinnon "Casually Chic"



Fashion is not all about being Ja Ja Gabor, it is about making a style into your own and how it fits you. Kaila Mckinnon knows all about that. She has never been the type to wear the five inch heels but Jordans, Ralph Lauren, and Nikes are more on her level. Although she is more casually chic, she has been able to make it into her own style by being unique and her own trendsetter. Check out the casual chic diva's style!!!


Q:What/Who inspires your style?
A:  I really admire Teyana Taylor's style because we have similar taste. Although she steps in heels more than I do, we still have the same type of swag when it comes to sneakers.

Q:Where is your favorite place to shop?
A: Footlocker for Jordans, Finishline for Nike's, and a website that I rather not share.

Q:Who is your favorite designer?
A:Ralph Lauren. I consider my style casual chic. His line offers simplicity without compromising class or quality.





Q: What is your Favorite era?
A: My liberty that I have in my creativity stems from a collaborations from all eras.
Q: How does your style today compare to your style when you were in high school?
A: My style still reflects my personality from the past however, my maturity helps revealed my "inner" fashionista.
Q:How would you describe your style?
A: Casual Chic! My simplicity is a guaranteed head turner!
Q:How influenced are you by trends? DO you follow them?
A:Quite the opposite!!!













Q:According to you, what are the must have garments a woman MUST have in her closet?
A: A Blazer, at least One pair of heels, Jordans, more Jordans, and forces
Q:What advice would you give a fashionista in training?
A:Wear things that you are comfortable in, you don't have to always follow the trends be your own trendsetter. That is how you get the title fashionista.

Q:Name one thing you don't mind emptying your wallet for.
A: Shoes, Of Course!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment