Friday, May 24, 2013

Fashionista Of The Week: Kayla Osborne


This week's 'Fashionista Of The Week' is Kayla Osborne. Kayla is a Floridian but in many ways her style embodies the flavor of NYC fashion. She is very fashion conscious, with big city dreams, aspiring to succeed in the world of  public relations. This former rattler describes herself similar to her fashion , being passionate, amazing and random. Outside of fashion, Kayla has expressed great interest in music and art.....So no need to keep you waiting fashionistas, let's open up Kayla's closet and put her style to the test!!!








Q: What/who inspires your style?
      A: My style is mostly influenced by my mood. It changes by the day. 

Q: Where are your favorite places to shop?
        A: I love shopping at random vintage boutiques. 

Q: Who are your favorite designers?
       A:Clothes: Emilio Pucci Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti Handbags: Chanel 

Q:What is your favorite era?
        A:1960's





Q:How does your style today compare to your style when you were in high school?
    A:My style has totally changed. I express my personality more today through my style. I am not afraid to take risks. 

Q:How would you describe/categorize your style?
    A:Simple, Chic, and Classy

Q:How influenced are you by trends? Do you follow them? How do you work them into your unique style?
    A:I keep up with trends, but I try not to let trends influence my style too much. I work them into my style without letting them dictate my everyday wear. 

Q:What celebrities have a style that you admire?
    A:Rihanna, Solange, and Miley Cyrus








Q:According to you, what are the must have garments a woman MUST have in her closet?
A:Shoes!!! They complete your overall look. 

Q:What advise would you give a FA in training?
A:Don't be afraid to set your own trends. 

Q:What is the one item you have no problem emptying your wallet for?
A:Shoes and Handbags. I couldn't pick just one.




No comments:

Post a Comment