Thursday, January 10, 2013

Prom Dress Alternative

Jasz Couture Prom 2008
Jovani Prom 2008




























My senior prom was in the year of 2008. The dress on the left was my first choice. Once I saw this dress in Seventeen Magazine Prom Edition, I instantly fell in love with it. The silhouette, the stencil and beading designs throughout it, and the light flow at the bottom of the dress. What was not to love about this dress. It screamed classic Hollywood look.  I searched for this dress for 4 months straight. If there was a dress shop that carried the Jasz Couture dress, they did not have my size. Prom was getting close and I needed an alternative. So I went back to square one and begin to search for another dress similar to it. It only took three days. One day after class, I went by this local dress shop and I was only in the store for five minutes. There was a dress hanging up behind the check out register with a name and number on it. When asking the sales associate about the dress, she told me that it was on hold but the potential customer did not put any money down on it. Therefore the dress was not confirm, so anyone could still buy it. So I asked to try on the dress. It was a perfect fit. I put down a $100.00 down on the dress and instantly called my mom to come immediately to finish paying the remainder of the balance. I was the owner of the dress within an hour. I was more than satisfied with my prom dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment