Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review: Revlon Nearly Naked


So I decided to try Revlon's Spring 2013 make up called 'Nearly Naked'. Revlon stated the this make up is so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage.  After trying it, I can believe it!!!! The make up is very light. The foundation is on the watery side but has consistency to it. When you put the foundation on, it blends in very well. There is no heaviness what so ever. The powder has a cream base to it, so once you begin to use it you will not have to deal with all that dustiness that comes along with using a powder. When you touch your face, it is like touching your bare skin. You won't feel the oiliness and dryness that comes along with wearing make up. Also if you are like me, you wont't have to worry about wearing a bronzer. The foundation has a tint of orange to it where it brings out a natural bronzer to your face. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone. My foundation shade is Sun Beige and my powder shade is medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment