Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome to Fabulous Chic

Welcome to my fashion blog. I am very new to this but I assure you that you will not be disappointed. My expression of fashion is my outlet. I've always believed no matter how hideous something looks, confidence can make it fabulous! 

Audrey Hepburn stated, "The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."

........In other words true fashion is 10% clothes, shoes, make up, etc...The other 90% is SELF-CONFIDENCE.  Welcome to Fabulously Chic, enjoy the experience!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment